• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies Enjoying their Big Pile of Grass :)

Natty123

Warren Scout
Managed to pick a ma-hoo-sive pile of grass for the bunnies today before it started raining :D Although loads of it was quite soggy :(

RabbitsAndGrass1_zpse7014341.jpg

RabbitsAndGrass2_zps493693d0.jpg

This is Harry the boy bunny (going to his new home of Friday thanks to RU :D) ...
RabbitsAndGrass3_zpsbe90b2ac.jpg

And I found this fattie sitting looking stuffed and very pleased with herself after 10 minutes of eating grass :lol::love:
RabbitsAndGrass4_zps2e2ecfeb.jpg

FatWiggle2_zps11d1ab95.jpg

FatWiggle1_zps55b0f5b2.jpg

And the no-eared bunny in the background :lol:

Last edited:
They look like they are enjoying it!
Do they all live together? or do they just get on ok if in a "neutral" area.
I've been thinking of asking if non bonded, neutered rabbits can be together on a temporary basis- does this make sense?

They look like they are enjoying it!
Do they all live together? or do they just get on ok if in a "neutral" area.
I've been thinking of asking if non bonded, neutered rabbits can be together on a temporary basis- does this make sense?

Yeah they were definitely enjoying it! :lol: And yes, they do all live together, 12 of them in a group. They get on very well ..they always groom each other and cuddle up together, but they sometimes nip if another is in the way :roll:

I do understand what you mean, but I don't think it would work. They could still fight even if they are neutered so you would have to slowly introduce them in a neutral area, especially if they don't know each other.

Hope this answers your question :D

I'm in love with fattie:):love::love::love::love::love:

Her name is actually Wiggle, I was just calling her a fattie! :lol: But I do have another bun called Fatty actually. She is the one at the bottom right of the grass in the photo ..black and browny coloured :D:love:

Oh my, they are GORGEOUS! :love: What is the white bunny called?

Thank you :D If you are talking about the albino, she is called Puggly ..my daughter couldn't think of a name, so it's because she was pink and ugly when she was born :oops::lol: But we usually tell people she is called Snowy :lol:

Thank you :D If you are talking about the albino, she is called Puggly ..my daughter couldn't think of a name, so it's because she was pink and ugly when she was born :oops::lol: But we usually tell people she is called Snowy :lol:

Aww, bless her. I think 'Puggly' is quite a cute name for her. Are they all related then? They seem to get on very well with each other.

Wow! Look at all those bunnies, munching happily together! :love: I would love a large group like that- well done for managing to bond them all :wave:

Thank you everyone! I didn't really have to bond them. We just bred them and kept the girls with the mother and rehomed the boys (I know many people on here don't like it, but I will not have anymore litters from the rabbits :oops:)

Back