• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie and Estelle are attacking me!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a delivery from The Hay Experts.:thumb::D Many different sorts of lovely hay, a willow ring and of course......................fenugreek crunchies!!!!!! Nom, nom.:lol::thumb::love:

Estelle and Frankie just can't wait for me to open the box. Such excitement........:lol::lol:

Patience little ones!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

How exciting.

Expecting a delivery for my lot tomorrow so have some inpatient bunnies here too.

Woohoo!,!, I cant believe the response I got when Willow got her first Crunchie!,!,! I have never seen her so excited!!

they do smell nice though
Hope they enjoy... Happy bunnies all round.

I think fenugreek crunchies smell like play-dough-ha ha.

I ordered a box of science selective and when it arrived the other day Poppy was digging at the box in the hall, she clearly wasnt happy with the excel she had been having because Mummy ran out and wasnt clever enough to consider 5 working days would actually equal over 10 days at Christmas.

Spenser goes daft when his crunchie box is rattled. :lol: He sometimes rushes over with such speed that he passes whoever is holding the box. Then he is up on his hind paws, behaving as if he has been starved for a week. :roll::lol:

Back