• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish Update Pst 23

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I wish people wouldn't dump unwanted pets..in fact I wish people wouldn't buy them on a whim in the first place and wish pet stores stopped selling them

first bun in of 2013 a stray..bit thin but seems nice
I have named her Wish :love:

wish_zpsc7434840.jpg

Last edited:
Good news is she is eating. the people who found her on their drive last night put her in a cage but without water or food..no poos produced overnight and when they gave her grass this morning she wouldn't eat
she has tucked into a bowl of food here and a few small poos so vibes her tummy gets going
She is a friendly girl :D

She is very very pretty :love: Am sending loads of tummy moving vibes and the wish that 2013 will bring less bunnies needing you to find new homes for.

she is lovely, so agree wish people wouldnt abandon the poor things, by on whim and pet shops to stop selling them too :cry:

Just don't understand why/how people can do that - just dump an animal! I know we got Bobo on a whim - but he has a home with us for life no matter what, as do the other 2. Just don't get it :(. At least Holly was abandoned outside a pet shop known to have an Adoption corner so she had a chance - but still don't get why she was abandoned.

Wishing Wish all the best - hope she finds a happy forever home very soon!

Back