• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donny and Lola :) *pic heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Tried my new camera out on them.. but they wouldn't sit still :lol:

Trying the new hay ..Donny loves it :thumb:

(these ones were taken with my phone :p)

:lol:

IMAG2263.jpg

IMAG2264.jpg

IMAG2265.jpg

and the actual camera ones :)

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

They're so lovely :love:
You know the round blanket/mat with paw prints on it in the 8th and 9th photos? Where did you get it from please? I got one once from Poundland but I can't find them anywhere anymore! Thanks :)

They're so lovely :love:
You know the round blanket/mat with paw prints on it in the 8th and 9th photos? Where did you get it from please? I got one once from Poundland but I can't find them anywhere anymore! Thanks :)

eBay :) they're a bit more expensive though. I found their more recent ones for about 90p in this warehouse shop called JTF :p it's kind of like costco only on a smaller scale.

eBay :) they're a bit more expensive though. I found their more recent ones for about 90p in this warehouse shop called JTF :p it's kind of like costco only on a smaller scale.

Thank you :) do you mind me asking what kind of thing you type in to find them as I have had a look before?
Ooh cool :) I've never heard of it so I doubt there one near me but thank you!

Thank you :) do you mind me asking what kind of thing you type in to find them as I have had a look before?
Ooh cool :) I've never heard of it so I doubt there one near me but thank you!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50cm-Dog-...2?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item3a79be3942

same one in cream/yellow -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50cm-Dog-...3?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item3a79be34ed

I can't remember what I typed in :lol: I think I just came across them while looking for a blanket :)

Back