• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy - the poser!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She made herself comfortable on the washing last night..! :lol:

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

and in a box :p

IMAG2258.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeous but i would edit the photos with the amazon paper in as someone might be able to enhance and get your name and address??

Awwww very content :) :love:

What setting do you use on your camera to get the first two photos so crisp? I'm still trying to figure out how to get images like that :lol:

Awwww very content :) :love:

What setting do you use on your camera to get the first two photos so crisp? I'm still trying to figure out how to get images like that :lol:

Those were just with the flash off :) I try and use that with the animals as much as possible because the flash is so bright :lol: they always make some kind of movement though! :roll:

Those were just with the flash off :) I try and use that with the animals as much as possible because the flash is so bright :lol: they always make some kind of movement though! :roll:

I try everything with my camera and get nothing like that :(

She's really gorgeous. My cat Poppy loves sleeping on clean washing, I try not to leave it out anymore cos I hate dark cat hairs on my clean white washing :lol:

Back