• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Rhoslyn

Rufus

Mama Doe
Checking out the morning air

rhoslyn01S.jpg

rhoslyn02S.jpg

This lady was in rescue before going to another rescue and nobody wanted her because she was grumpy, she was spayed but didn't become less grumpy. I was told she needed SPACE and that's exactly what I could offer.She's not grumpy at all, she's very sweet really. When I'm in the run I leave the door open to have more light. She then hops out and has a look in the garden but comes back in so easily. I'm very happy she came home with me.

I think she has beautiful ears :lol: such nice colour, pics don's show her exact colour, she's not brown but more red

Did she just come home to you recently? In the second phot she looks as though she is thinking, 'wow, I have landed on my paws - this is exactly what I wanted!'

Did she just come home to you recently? In the second phot she looks as though she is thinking, 'wow, I have landed on my paws - this is exactly what I wanted!'

LOL, she moved in early November but I think everyday is heaven for her.

Back