• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a home for a bunny!!!!!!!!!!!

littleblacky

Mama Doe
So my friend has to give away her bun cause she is moving. So she asks me if I know anyone who wants a bun. So I say yes I have a friend that lives on a farm that's looking for a rabbit. So I call the friend that lives on a farm and I told her what the bun looks and acts like ext. : He is 1 or 2 years old,Is not fixed,Is a Dalmatian Rex,His name is Patches,Comes with all his stuff, and is VERY sweet. So she says I'd LOVE to take him! So I'm taking him over to her house this weekend. Isn't that a God thing?

So my friend has to give away her bun cause she is moving. So she asks me if I know anyone who wants a bun. So I say yes I have a friend that lives on a farm that's looking for a rabbit. So I call the friend that lives on a farm and I told her what the bun looks and acts like ext. : He is 1 or 2 years old,Is not fixed,Is a Dalmatian Rex,His name is Patches,Comes with all his stuff, and is VERY sweet. So she says I'd LOVE to take him! So I'm taking him over to her house this weekend. Isn't that a God thing?
I couldn't delete the quote I made.:oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
Back