• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Converted my mother to bunny lover

bunnyconvert

Warren Scout
We went to visit my sister in Shropshire over the weekend and my Mother looked after the 2 buns and our cat.
She thought I was mad when I took on Harry and then Ginny and built them the playhouse etc but she always saves them cauliflower leaves and broccoli stalks:lol:
Anyway we went on Wed Night and Thursday mum calls - 'oh your bunnies are so sweet' she gushed She'd let them out of their run for free time and faffed about in the house(she always tries to do something while we're away washing, painting etc) and when she opened the kitchen door they came racing from inside the run all the way across the garden to her. She then spent 30mins in the garden rubbing both buns heads with one hand and the cat with the other! :love:I didn't have the heart to tell her that they were expecting banana from her when they came running:lol:

Aww thats so sweet...............

. My 85 year old Mum was absolutely besotted with Floppy and Willow at Christmas.. She dod confess though that she preferred lop rabbits.....

Poor Willow, I hope she wasnt listening!,!!,

Fee x

Back