• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Request for Fundraising Items for PaP - Update Post 666

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Pledge a Pound have had a couple of Facebook auctions recently to help raise funds. These have proved to be rather successful and really helped us towards the 2012 yearly target.

The plan is to have an auction for Valentines Day and then a further one for Easter.

Soooo....(me on the scrounge).....I am wondering if anyone has any items / unwanted Christmas gifts / jewellery / etc etc etc that they would like to donate to our next auction?

It would basically involve sending me a photo and small description of the said item, then I would list it in the next auction, the buyer would pay the selling cost plus the postage cost to Pledge a Pound, we would send you on the postage cost and you can post direct out to the buyer. Then the selling cost of the item is saved for PaP. (Hope that made sense!).

If anyone has anything that they think would be suitable then please let me know. All helps towards raising as much as possible for the rescues.

Thanks

Kirsty / Kermit x

(I got permission from mods to post / ask this :))

Last edited:
Let me know if you want what I offered you the other week! They desperately need rehoming, currently living in a carrier bag :( I just don't have the time or space and it's unfair to them! ;)

Let me know if you want what I offered you the other week! They desperately need rehoming, currently living in a carrier bag :( I just don't have the time or space and it's unfair to them! ;)

Oh aye, they will be great :)
I have the photo so will put them in the next auction.
Thanks x

I have a few things I can dig out! It's great that PaP is going to cover postage - I can donate more now without having to worry about funding the postage costs myself!

I'll have a dig around and see what I've got.

Is there any specific date you want to know by?

I have a couple of things that will be light enough
Don't want to offer heavy things and not pay postage as
I know the costs PAP pay will come out of the charity pot, so will look for light easy to post bits :D

I have a few things I can dig out! It's great that PaP is going to cover postage - I can donate more now without having to worry about funding the postage costs myself!

I'll have a dig around and see what I've got.

Is there any specific date you want to know by?

I'll certainly have a dig, I always get things I never use for xmas/birthdays.
:wave:

Thanks peeps :)

Yeah it's a bit much to ask someone to pay the postage and donate things so this way seemed to work better.

Think I would need photos within the next couple of weeks.

I have a couple of things that will be light enough
Don't want to offer heavy things and not pay postage as
I know the costs PAP pay will come out of the charity pot, so will look for light easy to post bits :D

It's been not too bad really as the winner of the auction pays the postage costs :)

Thanks for donating things x

What sort of things are suitable? Are toiletries for example? Things don't need to be 'rabbity' do they?

Anything really is suitable, doesn't have to be rabbit related. Last auction we sold make up, jewellery, paintings, magnets, badges, perfume, toys.......so I think anything would be good.

Anything really is suitable, doesn't have to be rabbit related. Last auction we sold make up, jewellery, paintings, magnets, badges, perfume, toys.......so I think anything would be good.

I'll have a look and see if I can find anything suitable.:D

I have 2 things, one I bought specifically for a PaP acution but never got round to doing it :oops: Just have to remember where I've put them?!?

Back