• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I give up toffees terminal

Toffee pops

Alpha Buck
My precious red rex toffee has his lungs full of abscesses and hes only 3,it was by far the worst news ive ever had in my life bar none,im in pieces cant stop crying,the vets advise was it is days rather than weeks for him to be pts,im just so glad i got him to a rabbit savvy vet when i did and although i dont want him to go i dont want him to be tormented with pain,so im going to let him eat as much as he wants and fuss over him big time then sometime in the next week help him to the brigde.
Why is it the good allways die young.

Awww I'm so sorry poor toffee I can only imagine how you feel I'm sat here crying after reading this thread :cry::cry:

We never have any of them for long enough but for some it is all too short. It's horrendous and completely unfair and we all have raged I'm certain. I certainly have and still do, for Mrs C whom we knew for just over a week-sudden death, for Jemima, just over a month-a bit snuffly, straight to vets, vets said will be fine in a day or two but she died whilst in the steamy bathroom for her chest and the beautiful Sophie who got EC at three years old, fought so hard but died. All several years ago and I am still FURIOUS.:evil:

Sending hugs to you both. Mrs C, Jemima, The beautiful Sophie and so many others will look after Toffee when it's his time.

I'm really sorry devastating news - I agree with Bunniesgalore we never have ours special little buns for long enough :evil:

What sad news toffee pops......... Give toffee lots of noserubs from us all here....

I am so so sorry.
Fee xxxxx

What terrible news. I'm so, so sorry. Spoil him rotten and take lots of pictures of his happy moments. I'm sure he knows just how much you love him. (((Hugs)))

I'm so sorry :( Let him go out with a bang, do all his favourite things, give him his favourite foods on his last day, let it be the best day in his life and take from it some amazing memories ((hugs)).

Back