• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Reggie Raymond (More Pics added)

Schez

Mama Doe
*Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!*
Sorry.... that happens from time to time. Reggie is sooooooo cute that it can't be contained! :lol: :lol: :lol: It just had to be put somewhere....

Do you ever get that with your buns? You could be just doin your own thing, when they catch your attention and thats it. Before you knkow it, you've turned into mush over their cuteness?!

He hasn't been with us long (29th December) but I am absolutley smitten over our giant conti!

Reggie isn't even 3 months yet..... (nearly: 12/01/13) He's already a big lad! :love:

DSC04654_zps786b8f6f.jpg

Last edited:
he's gorgeous :love::love::love: I'd love to have a pair of contis!

Reggie has a gorgeous temperment. I hope to pair him up with another conti eventually. :D I've only had the honour of owning 3 giants; and they have all had the gentlest of natures...Maybe you will have a pair of conti's one day. ;)

Thank you for replying everyone, I read my post back and felt a bit: :oops:

:lol:

He's such a sweetheart. And he came at a time when I really needed him.:D

More Piccies:

I got two paws on it... It's my bowl alright??!

DSC04652_zps6bdb8e83.jpg

Feeding out of mummy's hand

DSC04784_zpse3422311.jpg

Loving the boys:

DSC04854_zps878e1d80.jpg

DSC04831_zps728cb27d.jpg

P.S. Sorry about the "red-eye" in the photos guys, I altered and saved them in photo bucket, and they look ok on there... (?????!) :shock:

Back