• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YES! So pleased!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My mom mentioned the other day about a horse supply shop about 5 minutes drive from where my dad works :roll: :lol:

I've been looking for hay suppliers for months!!

The rabbits are running low on Timothy and Rye hay but what should turn up today? Yep .. :lol:

I gave my dad £20 and asked if he'd go and see if they have megazorb (need some for the hamsters) and perhaps hay.

Hay bale was £6 and megazorb was £7.40! I'm so pleased :love:

It's called The Hungry Horse and it's in Sutton Coldfield :p

Great !! :thumb:

I would be up the Swany without a paddle if my Hay Supplier ceased trading or if they stopped doing deliveries :shock:

That's great! How was the hay? I'm in Worcestershire and I'm finding the hay a bit hit and miss at the moment :( I've started getting bales and they're just not as good quality as hay for pets, or even the just for pets stuff that's grown locally then bagged up. I'd love to find a megazorb supplier too, unfortunately I still have to buy that online.

Great !! :thumb:

I would be up the Swany without a paddle if my Hay Supplier ceased trading or if they stopped doing deliveries :shock:

:lol: Donny and Lola are so picky.. Hoping they eat it! :lol:

That's great! How was the hay? I'm in Worcestershire and I'm finding the hay a bit hit and miss at the moment :( I've started getting bales and they're just not as good quality as hay for pets, or even the just for pets stuff that's grown locally then bagged up. I'd love to find a megazorb supplier too, unfortunately I still have to buy that online.

I was paying £15 for my megazorb, saving £8 is fine by me! It's in a decent bag too, still around 85L which is what I usually get.

The hay is looking good, green stalky bits. I'll get a picture tomorrow, but at a glance and in the dark it looks rather nice:)

I'm jealous :lol: where I used to get hay from started getting really nasty looking stuff and another person was returning hay as when he broke into the bale is was black and rotten inside :evil:

Now I pay £4 per bale (though they are smaller than the £7.50 bales from my old place) but have to pay £30 delivery

My local place (alexanders) charge about £4.95 per bale and delivery is also £4.95

I am quite lucky

Here's the hay, looks so different to what they normally have but Donny has gone crazy for it! Lola is eating it but stuck to the timothy and rye hay :lol:

DSC_0151.jpg

When I travel to the west midlands I normally get my supplies there, have been using them for about 10 years.

My mom said she was sure there was one there, she remembered seeing it when it used to be a veg place but that moved. My dad asked how long it's been there and the lady said quite a while :lol: typical though.. I've been buying bags of hay for pets hay for ages because I couldn't find anywhere :lol:

My mom mentioned the other day about a horse supply shop about 5 minutes drive from where my dad works :roll: :lol:

I've been looking for hay suppliers for months!!

The rabbits are running low on Timothy and Rye hay but what should turn up today? Yep .. :lol:

I gave my dad £20 and asked if he'd go and see if they have megazorb (need some for the hamsters) and perhaps hay.

Hay bale was £6 and megazorb was £7.40! I'm so pleased :love:

It's called The Hungry Horse and it's in Sutton Coldfield :p

I've been going there for Megazorb for years :D

Used to get my hay from there but found it cheaper from a farm in Shenstone :D

I get bales of hay delivered as well, they cost me £5 and are very popular with the furries, I also get big bags of rabbit food, wood chippings and just grass delivered. It certainly makes things much easier :D

Back