• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got my first lot of Megazorb through

jazxo

Mama Doe
I had no idea how huge the bag was :lol: I now have a full bag of Megazorb and a 9.5kg bag of hay in my tiny bedroom.
Didn't know Megazorb was so small and hard either, I hope Pippin approves. It kind of smells like porridge...

:lol:

I keep the hamsters megazorb (85L bag) in an 80L storage box from Asda :D them 5L sits on top for a bit but if you compact it down it usually goes in :lol:

How do you use megazorb?? Is it just used like cat litter? I have ordered z bag and have not a clue!!!

Does it also stop smells?

Uh oh Pippin is eating the megazorb..
I put a bit in with her usual bedding (Carefresh) and put a little bit of wee-d on Carefresh on top. If she eats lots I'll obviously take it out but if she's just had a little nibble will she be okay?

How do you use megazorb?? Is it just used like cat litter? I have ordered z bag and have not a clue!!!

Does it also stop smells?

I use it in the corner where Pippin wees. I've never used cat litter so I'm not sure sorry but I assume it is similar. Not sure about the stopping smells either sorry!

Back