PDA

View Full Version : Just got my first lot of Megazorb through

jazxo
08-01-2013, 02:49 PM
I had no idea how huge the bag was :lol: I now have a full bag of Megazorb and a 9.5kg bag of hay in my tiny bedroom.
Didn't know Megazorb was so small and hard either, I hope Pippin approves. It kind of smells like porridge...

emmiiee
08-01-2013, 02:51 PM
haha i got a shock when my first bag came through!!

thts reminded me i need to order more !

Aly&Poppy<3
08-01-2013, 02:53 PM
:lol:

I keep the hamsters megazorb (85L bag) in an 80L storage box from Asda :D them 5L sits on top for a bit but if you compact it down it usually goes in :lol:

jazxo
08-01-2013, 03:01 PM
:lol:

I keep the hamsters megazorb (85L bag) in an 80L storage box from Asda :D them 5L sits on top for a bit but if you compact it down it usually goes in :lol:

That's a good idea. Wish I had room for something like that!

Fee
08-01-2013, 03:53 PM
How do you use megazorb?? Is it just used like cat litter? I have ordered z bag and have not a clue!!!

Does it also stop smells?

jazxo
08-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Uh oh Pippin is eating the megazorb..
I put a bit in with her usual bedding (Carefresh) and put a little bit of wee-d on Carefresh on top. If she eats lots I'll obviously take it out but if she's just had a little nibble will she be okay?

jazxo
08-01-2013, 05:31 PM
How do you use megazorb?? Is it just used like cat litter? I have ordered z bag and have not a clue!!!

Does it also stop smells?

I use it in the corner where Pippin wees. I've never used cat litter so I'm not sure sorry but I assume it is similar. Not sure about the stopping smells either sorry!

obsessedwithanimals
08-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Mmm, keep an eye on her, my piggies kept eating their finacard when I first put it in but now a few weeks later they don't even touch it. :D

jazxo
08-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Mmm, keep an eye on her, my piggies kept eating their finacard when I first put it in but now a few weeks later they don't even touch it. :D

There isn't a noticeable amount gone. Thanks, hope that happens with Pippin then!