• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Speyed lop needing home - Glasgow

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of missbea

Physical Description: Black and white lop
Temperament: a bit grumpy, but that may just be because she's not getting much attention
Sex: F
Neuter Status: spayed
Vaccination Status: none
Health: good
Type of home wanted: permanent
Reason for rehoming: the children are scared of her, as she really doesnt like being picked up, struggles, and nips when people put their hands into her hutch. I'm the only one who can lift her, but I'm allergic to her (scratches come up in big welts, eyes swell, breathing difficult). She's not getting the care she needs, I know, but we can't give it to her. I've tried the local SPCAs but they don't have space, and one suggested "another solution"... :(

Oh, here's a picture of her...

2013-01-07125950_zps45e8e613.jpg

and another

2013-01-07125937_zps5dac2f78.jpg

Southside, but if someone further afield can give her a home, I'm happy to travel! (within reason obviously...)

I would like to meet her... I have two rabbits and I'm in the middle of deciding whether I want a third... :) depending on if I can sway my bf! I also foster rabbits.... So I know what I'm getting myself into :)

I would like to meet her... I have two rabbits and I'm in the middle of deciding whether I want a third... :) depending on if I can sway my bf! I also foster rabbits.... So I know what I'm getting myself into :)

She is just a gorgeous bunny! So glad the 'other solution' was ignored! She is settling in so well , there's been a few territorial grunts from my other girl, but that's to be expected ... So glad I saw the ad and can give her a home:) we are so pleased to have her! And oh my what binkies she can do!!!!

She is just a gorgeous bunny! So glad the 'other solution' was ignored! She is settling in so well , there's been a few territorial grunts from my other girl, but that's to be expected ... So glad I saw the ad and can give her a home:) we are so pleased to have her! And oh my what binkies she can do!!!!

Jeez, that binky almost cleared the fence height! She clearly is loving it at her new place with her new friends. Well done for taking her :)

Back