• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Builders

Suzyjo

Warren Scout
We're having the bathroom done so there's two builders atm up and down the stairs. It's Millie's and Humbug's turn to be cleaned out, just as I was finishing one of the builders stood on the stairs asks me how many I've got.. So I told him 4 and his next question was "do you breed them?" :shock:

I was actually pretty shocked that he asked me in the first place never mind that it was the second question on his mind! (but maybe that's just me).. Anyway I said No and went into about a 10 minute speech about how there was enough rabbits that needed homes in rescues etc etc

I don't think he's going to talk to me again for fear of another rant :lol:

They're going now but to be honest I don't think he'd take one..

I think they think I'm some mad bunny lady now and would put bunny poo in it or something for even asking about breeding.. :oops: :lol:

I got that from a few people when I rehomed Leo to be with Missy, I told them all about the rehoming centres but then just my luck I got an accidental litter a few months later :lol:

I think some people do just presume because you have more then one rabbit or boys and girls that you are going to breed them or 'should' breed them... this is the impression I received anyway :wave:

I got that from a few people when I rehomed Leo to be with Missy, I told them all about the rehoming centres but then just my luck I got an accidental litter a few months later :lol:

I think some people do just presume because you have more then one rabbit or boys and girls that you are going to breed them or 'should' breed them... this is the impression I received anyway :wave:

Oh no, typical eh?! :lol:

Well I soon put him right! (and will anyone else that asks :lol: )

it was the look on his face after I said I didn't breed aswell.. He kind of looked as if he was thinking well what's the point in them then :(

Back