• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey/Rasta is Here*distressing images*

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Bailey finally came here today, ive not seen her in a while and This is the first time ive been able to handle her.
My god was i horrified to see this!
71510_465306740195053_1859822105_n.jpg

both her ears were matted together also,
407953_465305246861869_293363114_n.jpg

Shes now a much happier bunny considering todays trauma, she was very good while the vet nurse checked over.
Its taken 3 hours to get her to a point im happy for her to wait a bit before tackling the minor scruffy bits.

:cry:

Last edited:
That is horiffic i cant understand how someone can do that to an animal. Poor bun. Hope she gets better soon

this highly agressive demon rabbit is dead bunny flopped on thefloor....
oh an i forget has also binkied since her pain relief....

OMG the poor love! No wonder she was angry, her bum was all grubby!

I'm sorry, but she could easily have got flystrike with all that muck on her.

SO glad she's home with her real Mummy. She obviously knows she's safe with you if she's all flopped out already.

:love::love:

OMG the poor love! No wonder she was angry, her bum was all grubby!

I'm sorry, but she could easily have got flystrike with all that muck on her.

SO glad she's home with her real Mummy. She obviously knows she's safe with you if she's all flopped out already.

:love::love:

i dont know how she didnt to be honest, her tail was matted into it and she looks now somewhat like a poodle :?

Shes so lovely i put her into her shed and she looks thoroughly shocked she ran to one end then ran back to me and head binkied.
Little lovey!:love::love::love:

what a state she was in, there are some cruel people :twisted:
She must know shes in the best place by being with you :love:
I bet she has never seen such a big space which is hers x

The wee darling... God love her doing a wee binky... Give her hugs from us

Fee xxxx

Aww the poor baby, people can really let you down can't they :(

Well done for getting her back xxx

Back