• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny litter

Milly digs it out too if it's really deep. I now have their big under bed storage box with lots of litter in so they can dig and a big cat litter tray with less in so Milly can choose! I like megazorb because the buns can dig though less thrilled when soiled litter is flung all over the carpet. But then again, the carpet copes with much worse!

Do your buns eat this litter? If it's straw based does it smell tempting to them?

he doesn't seem to eat it, most likely because its full of wee and poo!lol bad enough trying to get him to eat fresh hay.... :roll: lol

And is it soft underfoot? I ask as occasionally Rupert will try to nibble megazorb. I have used megazorb for years and never had this issue before but it does worry me a bit. If this is similar to megazorb underfoot it may be worth giving it a go. It seems good value too.

its heavier than megazorb hence stays in the litter tray, I think its fine underfoot he likes spending time on his toilet!lol he can dig if he wants, it has no smell either, he is a giant rabbit so that may account as to why he spread the megazorb far and wide!lol so far though I am really pleased with this stuff :)

I think I may give this a go. It sounds similar to megazorb so the buns won't worry about change, but may suit them better. Thank you for your help. I like zoo plus so think I'll get a bag and see. Thanks again.

thats ok, its much better value than back 2 nature and not dusty at all as I found with the back 2 nature, I bet you will love it :)

Back