• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunty, Autumn and Foggy (english lops)

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Baby Bunty (looking huge)

540930_10151392918246416_1264008843_n.jpg

537291_10151392918396416_2147380923_n.jpg

Autumn

543151_10151392924926416_248105553_n.jpg

Foggy, who is Baby Bunty's dad and Baby Wriggles dad, but they have different mums, before anyone says anything, when i took the E-lops, Bunty stayed with mum (they were a pair when i collected them) and JD who is Wriggles mum was an accidental pregnancy

537912_10151392924891416_1369945088_n.jpg

:love::love:

superb pics!,!, and I still LURVE Baby Bunty... Who's not looking so much of a baby now...:love:

fee xxxxxxx

Those ears!!! :love: how do they not trip over them?!

Bunty does, she is forever stepping on them :(:oops: she has the longest EL ears i have ever seen :shock:. I think it looks like gorgeous long pigtails :lol:

Hi guys :wave:

:love: :love: :love:

I love the way ELs seem to look down their noses at the camera !! :lol:

:wave: Hi Auntie Jane
We looks downs our noses as the camera as we iz superior bunnehs :D

Autumn, Bunty and Foggy :love::love::love:

:love::love:

superb pics!,!, and I still LURVE Baby Bunty... Who's not looking so much of a baby now...:love:

fee xxxxxxx

She is HUGE now :shock: but still small when standing next to her mum. Funnily they are very independant bunnies, they will tolerate a stroke if there is nothing more interesting happening, where as Foggy and JD dont care whats going on, they just want to be loved.

Do ELs have problems with their ears? Like getting grazed or infected from too many trips?

They do :(. The only EL i have with "perfect" ears is Foggy. Autumn came with a nick in her ear, JD got one bitten and torn by another bunny, Bunty caught an ear on her claw and grazed it (though it will be perfect by the time the fur grows back, will never know), and Wriggles ear detached from the body too early and is a bit deformed. The best preventative is to have thick bedding down and keeping nails clipped, but scrapes and nicks are very common. In all honesty, it is quite an unfair breed :(. However, they are my all time favourite breed. They are fairly rare, which is good, as they need extra precautions, for example, if their ears get wet they can rot and need amputated, so they really need to be in a shed where they are not exposed to elements. However, as they regulate temperature through their ears (as rabbits do) they need a very cosy area too, to keep warm. Foggy goes into status when he gets cold. Probably best suited to being house rabbits, but they do well in a shed with lots of space and warmth.

Back