• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, I have indoor bunnies! photos post 6

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love: I've moved them into the conservatory for a few reasons, keeping Imogen warmer, tiled floor being easier to disinfect and just general ease of care during the EC treatment :love::love: In theory they'll be going back outdoors once the treatment is over but I'm secretly hoping that the weather changes and its too cold for them to go out :oops::lol: Sebastian has been an indoor rabbit a couple of times but I've never had Imogen inside :love:

Last edited:
Ozzie loves to come in but Twinkle sits on the step outside and watches him so much as I would love them in they are better in their fully insulated shed, my hubby would go mad if after all his work on the shed I brought them in, much as I would love to, that and the fact hes very allergic:lol:.......maybe one day:lol:

PICS :wave:

too dark to get decent photos but I will try ;)

Ozzie loves to come in but Twinkle sits on the step outside and watches him so much as I would love them in they are better in their fully insulated shed, my hubby would go mad if after all his work on the shed I brought them in, much as I would love to, that and the fact hes very allergic:lol:.......maybe one day:lol:

they have a 6x4ft shed and a 13ft aviary but I still brought them in :oops::lol:

Not sure they really wanted their photos taken :lol:
1tviib.jpg

xnrygi.jpg

uv79j.jpg

efqrsm.jpg

:thumb::love:
Bless them, what makes me think they'll become permenantly indoor buns now? ;)

no chance :lol: I've stolen the dining room/study and mum is doing a degree :oops::lol: but after spending £500 on the outside accomidation they will be going outside! Especially as mum is allergic :(

Back