• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friends rabbits.

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
Okay then, one of my best friends and her sister both got a rabbit each , must of been over a year ago. They are in a 6x2x2 2 storey hutch. When they first got them I went round ( and i have to say I wasn't a very expericed owner then, and only had acorn at the time) they held them and always had them hopping around the sofa, since I've been on this forum I have learnt more. They don't hold them anymore, they get hay, veg but they do get too much dry food, and they don't get any free ranging time. No hopping around the sitting room no run in the garden. They are stuck in the hutch 24/7. I feel really sorry for the buns. I don't want to upset my friend and her sister, but I want to do right by the rabbits. What should I do. ( personally I think it's another case of getting bored of a pet).

Why not say you've recently bought x y z for Acorn, why don't they get one for their buns? :wave: I find once I get something new for my buns, other bun owners in my family tend to want to do the same :lol:

Back