• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding my four

Fran

Warren Veteran
Been bonding my four since friday. Apart from a bit of humping from Max there haven't been any problems and they seem so settled with each other! :D

P1060060_zpsa1f51953.jpg

P1060071_zps027ccd52.jpg

P1060081_zpsb97937b2.jpg

Aaw well done! Now iv bonded my 2nd pair, I'm dreaming of bonding them into a quad... Not sure I have the right personality mix though :roll: Good luck, it's looking promising :thumb:

Well done! Bonding a quad can be quite tricky...I still have the occasional spat after 14 months! I agree it does depend on the buns personalities. They look so lovely :love::love:

Aw, that looks very positive. I actually found, when we had a group of 5 that bonding the 4 and then the 5 was easier than bonding the pairs in the first place!

Thanks :) They moved back into the shed this morning, been a bit of chasing but seem fine apart from that.

Back