• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

persistent humper.. what shall i do?

nori

Young Bun
hello!

eddie and mable came home yesterday from the rescue who had them together for a week. they settled nicely but since about 5pm eddie has constantly tried humping mable. she is amazingly calm and just hops off with no aggresion. should i just leave them to it? i just worry she will turn.

their room is a nuetral bedroom.

Im guessing that as they are from a rescue that they are both Neutered? If so then this is more than likely a sign of dominance, this is quite common when moving home as the dominance rank has to be re-established. My Female is the more dominant out of my two and is always mounting the male and no aggression has occured over the 2 years I've had them. As long as the other bun is submissive there should be no problems. :D

yes both neutered. they have been together 2 weeks on saturday and hes still humping and pooing everywhere. hes a nightmare. shes fine still but i wish hed stop now.

Back