• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunnies and Their Treat Toy...

Cari

Warren Veteran
Hope this video works... So cute! Well I think it is :lol:

20130105_200952.jpg

20130105_201000.jpg

I'm trying to get them to work for their pellets. They're still mastering Level One! :lol:

[video]http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/kittycatkaz/20130105_201051.mp4[/video]

Last edited:
:love: Mine have this, I got it to keep Finx busy when she was a single house bunny. It didn't keep her busy for long! She mastered it really quickly, but it entertained her (and me) for a while.

Cant open your video

I got this for Stu he came he saw he didn't bother :lol: but then Jessy thinks its great :lol::lol:

It's a video but don't know if photo bucket is broken at the mo :cry:

:love:

Last edited:
Aww! :love: they're getting the hang of it bless them, but Ellie's decided it's much easier to just tip it over and shake it (as in the video) than actually do it properly! :lol:

Cant open your video

I got this for Stu he came he saw he didn't bother :lol: but then Jessy thinks its great :lol::lol:

It's a video but don't know if photo bucket is broken at the mo :cry:

:love:

I can't open yours either :( maybe it's because I did it on my phone. Looks to be the same thing as we've got though, it's entertaining to watch them play with it!

:lol: so cute!!

I've thought about this for mine but I think Missy would flip it over straight away and not try and learn and Leo woudn't be interested... but who knows!!!

Aww thank you :D I've thought about buying it for a while but didn't know if they'd enjoy it, then when I insured Ellie I got a £10 voucher so thought we'd give it a go! :lol:

They're doing quite well this morning :love:

Just wanted to say Stephen and Nora are a beautiful couple. Glad he finally Got the wife bun you always wanted for him!!

Clever buns! What is this strange contraption and where can I get one! I think my buns, like yours, would tip it over in frustration! GIMME FUDS

It's called a Teach and Treat made by Living World :) I'm sure you can buy it online somewhere but I got it from Pets at Home. :)

Back