• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics of a couple of my rats

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Poppy
006-20_zps339b76b9.jpg

Poppy and humbug with a chocolate
001-21_zps61d25812.jpg

Humbug rip
004-18_zps63441f7c.jpg

Poppy
007-16_zpsf4f65a79.jpg

009-16_zps1c5e8d41.jpg

oh they look full of mishchief!
Do you let yours completely free in the room?
could you point me toward rat proofing?:lol::lol:

oh they look full of mishchief!
Do you let yours completely free in the room?
could you point me toward rat proofing?:lol::lol:

Humbug use to be a bogger right up till the day she passed away

Yes they free range in the frontroom i've done no rat proofing at all :oops: they tend to behave themselves

Ours have supervised free-range time and chew everything they're not meant to. Mostly the skirting boards!

I've had a couple of nibbled wires but nothing a bit of tape don't sort out :lol::lol::lol:

:love: How many ratties do you have? :) I remember Humbug used to remind me of Treasure, looks and personality. Treasure's just gone back in her cage from having a good long time out in my room, she's been fairly quiet for a long while and wanted to go back after only about 20 mins out but today she was playing and pinching my work as I was trying to do it. She followed Boris round a bit and they were cool with eachother, then she spent a fair bit of time on my shoulder :love::)

I have 15 ratties all together a group of 5 boys a soon to be group of 9 girls and a pair of girls

Back