• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stretchy bunny!

Aaw so cute! :love: The cat stretch! I think iv only ever seen one of mine do that once! I love how he just sits there after no idea how cute he is :lol:

I'm so happy I caught Harvey doing this, he normally just does the reaching forwards stretch. Lilly often does this stretch, sometimes just by itself, and sometimes after the forwards stretch :love: Lilly is over 3 foot long though when stretched from toe to toe so it looks really funny :lol: she's such a long bun, she's only 3kg, but when she stretches you'd think she was massive :shock:

Was so funny not long after I commented on this I went to clean the hutches and Dash did a proper cat stretch and yawn (like front paws stretched out, bottom in the air!) then a tall stretch like on your vid :lol: was soooooo cute shame I wasn't quick enough with the camera :(

Back