• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge and Bolt - Boys, girls or both?

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
I'm taking Fudge and Bolt to the vets today to be sexed, do we think they are boys, girls or both?

35cnz0y.jpg

L-R Fudge - Bolt

Taking bets now!!!!!!!

I'm thinking Bolt is a boy and Fudge is a girl!

I love Bolt's little lightening bolt on his forehead! I'm assuming that's how he got his name?

Bolt - I always thought was a boy but now I think might be a girl - the name is because of the marking yes but also he/she is very rapid!!

Fudge - I think might be a boy

Appointment is at 10.30 :wave:

I was sure mine were both girls, then maybe 1 of each, only 1 set of plums, then on op day turned out both boys :lol:, I think they look like girls too pretty to be boys :love: but then I got mine wrong and so did the vet at 12 weeks old :roll:

I might be regretting being awkward and going opposite to what everyone seems to be saying :p and I went opposite to what I thought because I know I'm generally wrong :lol:

How old are they? They're so adorable :love:

A few of you were correct..... Fudge is a boy and Bolt is a girl!! :lol:

I have booked in to go back in two weeks time for double check on this :D

I might be regretting being awkward and going opposite to what everyone seems to be saying :p and I went opposite to what I thought because I know I'm generally wrong :lol:

How old are they? They're so adorable :love:

They are ten weeks old, i love them to bits!!! :love:

Back