• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Bee

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
We've been giving medicine to the bunnies since monday once a day for Bumble and twice for Bee. Bumble is a nightmare because she's so scared as you may have seen on another thread. Bee bless his little heart today we picked him up to give him his medicine and expected to put it in his mouth as usual but before OH had a chance to do that he voluntarily sucked the medicine thing and kept sucking and he took both medicines voluntarily! It was amazing there we were expecting to put it in his mouth ourself and he took us totally by surprise and just started sucking!

We've been giving medicine to the bunnies since monday once a day for Bumble and twice for Bee. Bumble is a nightmare because she's so scared as you may have seen on another thread. Bee bless his little heart today we picked him up to give him his medicine and expected to put it in his mouth as usual but before OH had a chance to do that he voluntarily sucked the medicine thing and kept sucking and he took both medicines voluntarily! It was amazing there we were expecting to put it in his mouth ourself and he took us totally by surprise and just started sucking!

oh bless him ... he knows its making him better and he doesnt want to upset mummy ... :love::love:

good boy :thumb:

:love: I never expected it as the only experience I've had before now of giving medicine is to Bumble and she's awful at it.

Back