• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Are you talking about her bottom paws ? I assume they spread out when they are standing for balance. I am sure she is fine.

Hope you are alright and the work situation is ok. :wave:

Sorry I didn't see how small the photo was going to be :( 2 of her toes (one on each paw) is basically bald?

If anyone needs a closer look I could email you the photo.

Last edited:
Are you talking about her bottom paws ? I assume they spread out when they are standing for balance. I am sure she is fine.

Hope you are alright and the work situation is ok. :wave:

Work is Ok I guess. I am tired and missing the buns terribly. My OH has set up a webcam so I can watch them on my phone during the day :)

Work is Ok I guess. I am tired and missing the buns terribly. My OH has set up a webcam so I can watch them on my phone during the day :)

Work situations are not great now. Hope it improves. Sounds like long hours. Son has a new job, same hours as his previous job. 8 to 6. Last one was 8.30 to 6.30. Awful.

I couldn't see the baldness on the toes and I did enlarge. Hope its nothing to worry about.

how bizarre! Is that blood on her left foot?

2r3cdu0.jpg

It's looks pink and fleshy, but the picture isn't clear - so could be anything

ETA: Yep it's bald though I can't see blood anywhere

the one on the right is completly bald but the left looks like theres red stuff on the fur of her other toes (on the top) I was wondering if she may have pulled it out or caught her foot on something. Really weird that its the 2 inside toes :?

Odd to be so matching! Have you looked at the underside of her feet? Are they okay? It could be a skin problem or something causing her to overgroom those areas.

Back