• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

heavy moult

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
do you ever feel gyuilty when you get the brush out to groom them to help, then look afterwards and theres a bald patch, mabel now has bald spot, and i feel soo guilty,, and only used normal brush on her :oops: she looks abit of a mess, but it was either help her get rid of the hair or risk them grooming each other
and her or sox ingesting soo much hair :oops:

I'm afraid I am not allowed to brush Spenser. He will only consent to 'help' if he has a matted bit in his mane. I do try to assist in his grooming when he is moulting heavily, but generally get bitten. :shock:

mine end up with patchy bits :lol: they moult in clumps so they'll have some really short bits (summer coat) and then the rest is long (winter) :lol:

I'm afraid I am not allowed to brush Spenser. He will only consent to 'help' if he has a matted bit in his mane. I do try to assist in his grooming when he is moulting heavily, but generally get bitten. :shock:

Awe he looks so lovely and yet I get the feelin sooo grumpy:(

I never brush Louie, I just massage out the loose hair.

awww, with mabel i can;t just do that tthough i have to give her a good old brush, her hair is quite thick and long, and with sox grooming her and then when he has his statis episodes sometimes, wonder if its because of that

Stu is going thru a mad moult at the mo there is white bunny fluff all over the floor of the run under the hutch, looks like a white mat :lol: and I got some in my eye the other day sore or what.

Could it be they know what's coming :shock: like snow :shock:

Should we pay more attention to the natural events of the bunny moult:lol:

Back