• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reuben to the rescue??? might sound crazy!lol

bunny-boo

Warren Scout
anyway this morning I was using the hand held hoover and in his shed he has an oilfilled heater, its guarded with c and c made guard. As I moved the heater out a couple of pieces of the c&c fell hitting me, I put the hand held hoover down on the floor and it was still switched on...anyway I think Reuben thought the hoover was attacking me!lol as he came bombing over at top speed and flung the hoover away from me...lol ...it really seemed that he though he was protecting me bless him!!! He flung it right to the back of the shed!! Wat do you think? is it possible?

u.jpg

hehe that picture was taken today whilst we were chilling together on the chairs in the garden :) he loves sitting on them :)

aww bless Reuben the bodyguard.... he is absolutely beautiful... And a very brave boy...

Back