• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some people!

Jan

Warren Scout
Don`t some people make you angry? While at work yesterday (I work in a pet shop) two different people came in to say they wanted to rehome their pets. One lady said she had 2 gerbils that she "wanted to get rid of" apparently they are too messy! The other one is a very frustrating situation, they have a rabbit and guinea-pig they need to rehome as their new puupy is taking up all their time :censored:. They have in total 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 rats, 3 hamsters,2 rabbits and 1 guinea-pig at present. The rabbit and guinea-pig are in indoor cages as all the animals are kept inside. It is so difficult to remain calm with these people. Thank goodness we don`t sell pets so at least we don`t have the embaressment of refusing them a sale of any animal.

I was just saying the same to my mum- why don't people think before they get animals :roll::roll:

What do you say to these people?

I was just saying the same to my mum- why don't people think before they get animals :roll::roll:

What do you say to these people?

To the girl with the bun and Guinea I have said I will try and find them a home. If they were outdoors I could take them until a home was found but hubby is allergic so I cannot have them insde.

To the girl with the bun and Guinea I have said I will try and find them a home. If they were outdoors I could take them until a home was found but hubby is allergic so I cannot have them insde.

Well, at least that way you can control the situation and find a good forever home... theyre lucky to have asked you and not another pet shop.

People are really frustrating.. in October I had a lady come to drop off her unwanted bun (who was being kept outside in a 3ft INDOOR cage :evil: ) as their new dog was trying to attack him and looked at some of my buns including Flora a stunning BEW lionhead and turned to me and said "Oh if he looked like that I would have kept him".... :censored: He is a stunning black bun, but people's attitudes towards colour etc is really driving me nutso

Back