• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just caught Heidi...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
...humping Dash's head :shock:

One minute I was admiring this...
CF552BDC-7D58-4E7C-A64E-92CC62EB8C22-5064-0000081088F30779.jpg

Sorry it's bad quality but u can just about make out Dash with his head nuzzled into Heidi :love:

Then next time I looked out she's humping him!! She did give him a good grooming/ear nibbling afterwards :lol: and he didn't seem to mind too much :roll: Does this mean dominance is established?!

I thought someone else might answer this but as they haven't I will try to. Just because Heidi is humping Dash I don't think it means she is the dominant one but she has gained some ground from when she was wary of him, hasn't she! So that is good she isn't as timid. Watch this space!

Aw thanks haha should have put a question in behaviour and bonding really! Well there's been some more humping today, Heidi again, she doesn't seem to care which way he's facing :lol: photos to follow :lol: They seem to be doing really well, I let them in the run today and they had a great time. Heidi stomped a bit when I put them back in and she went straight to hump him while he was trying to eat! So I scattered the food rather than have it in the bowl and she was soon distracted and when I checked back on them they were laying together in the litter tray :D

Back