• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spenser bunny and his straw mat?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
can you tell my bunnies its not a pee pad as mabel wee'd on it :lol: i got one as saw fun spenser had shaping his, my buns seem conbfused :? :lol:

Rupert think everything's a wee spot. Anything and everything that I try in the Bunnie's room is either eaten, weed on or both by Rupert. Think it's a bloke thing as Milly is much more refined-in the wee department anyway!

can you tell my bunnies its not a pee pad as mabel wee'd on it :lol: i got one as saw fun spenser had shaping his, my buns seem conbfused :? :lol:

Spenser: My dear little mini lop friends, the chill-n-chew mat is designed to bring out your artistic talents. ;) This is not to say that the flavour of wee might not inspire very imaginative creations...

Spenser: My dear little mini lop friends, the chill-n-chew mat is designed to bring out your artistic talents. ;) This is not to say that the flavour of wee might not inspire very imaginative creations...

:lol: i said mabel look at the design spenser made ts for that not for weeing on :lol:

Back