• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little visitor in the bunnies food

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
B688EE26-82AC-49CD-B6EB-FF1F50AAEF42-384-00000036A0A2158B.jpg

He even made a bed ...

9B78068D-C769-45E3-987E-EF12C068EEAB-384-000000368CFEBEA2.jpg

Ahhh I want one :love: but not in my rabbits food ideally :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: This!

I usually stuff my hands into the box of hay in the shed to pull out handfuls for the bunnies - perhaps I'd better watch out in future in case I disturb somebody's sleep...... :shock::shock:

aw :love:
wild mice are gorgeous. Is it bad that sometimes I hope I find an injured one that I can keep as a pet? :oops:

we had one in the hen food a while ago - not sure how it got there as we keep the food in sealed metal bin:shock::shock:

Awww we have seen several in the last few weeks, they keep popping up in my shed, they seem to love the food I store in there :lol:

I have been known to leave food out for the mice who live under my bunny shed - especially in bad weather :oops::oops:. But they're very cute and don't do me or my bunnies any harm. Live and let live.

awww :love: Adorable.

I love mice, wild and domestic. I feed house mice and would love to find an injured one or orphan and keep it :love::love:

A cute Mousey but did you know they are vectors of EC ?

http://www.uk-pet-rabbits.4t.com/about.html

''According to Molly Varga of Ashleigh Veterinary Practice, mice are a major carrier of E. cuniculi, so rabbit owners should be careful of shielding rabbits, hay and food from possible contamination by mice.

Read more: Encephalitozoon Cuniculi & Seizures | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6391433_encephalitozoon-cuniculi-seizures.html#ixzz2H2fyEVjd''

:shock: kinda makes you think mice not so cute, when raiding your bunny food eh :shock:

Back