• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very sorry looking dog.

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
He's back after losing his bits and two teeth. He's looking very sorry for himself and is very very lethargic. :( Even a bit of cheese hasn't cheered him up. :lol:

82A36DA0-0092-4461-8362-72EBAD527726-1658-0000018C4D1D91B6.jpg

You can also see how skinny he actually is underneath all that fluff thanks to the lovely blue bandage!

Awww. Have you given him a rubber ring to sit on :lol:? Why did he have to have teeth out at such a young age? Has he got jaw problems?

Awww. Have you given him a rubber ring to sit on :lol:? Why did he have to have teeth out at such a young age? Has he got jaw problems?

He had two baby teeth out because they were almost caught under his adult teeth. I know that doesn't make sense but its hard to explain. The vet was worried that he might have problems with it in the future.

Awwwww poor Toby. First some pesky Vet steals his plums and then some eejit sticks a lampshade on his head !!

Hope he will soon be fully recovered xx

aww bless... Dogs with lampshades look so sorry for themselves....

lots of cuddles
fee xx

Poor wee soul, I remember Pippin was much the same although he didn't have the teeth to contend with. So glad he is home safely now though, I hope you get a better sleep tonight than you probably did last night.

Back