• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective Free Delivery??

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Does anyone know where I can order Science Selective pellets with free delivery? I only need to order them and most sites say free over £39. I found petsupermarket.co.uk but the adult pellets say no longer available?! I only know of one place that sells them and its a bit of a drive away :roll:

No, we had this exact problem! Nowhere in a 25 mile radius sells it in a shop, so we would have to order online and pay huge postage, or drive somewhere far away and pick it up.

In the end I went on the supreme petfoods website, looked at their list of stockists, and the petshop in the town where I work was a stockist, so I rang them, they don't stock science selective but were happy to order it in at no extra cost. That might be your best option?

Here's the store finder:
http://www.supremepetfoods.com/store-location/

Amazon? I think it's £25 for 10kg :) not sure on delivery, might have changed.

:shock: I don't wanna buy 10kg! I normally order it with my dog food every month so it's free delivery but I thought I had plenty so didn't order any this time as it was on offer at the range but they had none left when I went yesterday :roll: Silly of me not to just order some, no harm being in front, unfortunately I don't always have a logic brain :roll: May just have a drive to garden centre tomorrow... but I'm scared the gorgeous agouti lionhead rabbit that had been there for months will still be there! It's the only place that sells it apart from the range but its hit and miss there if they'll have it in stock. Iv even thought of a perfect name for him :oops: and found myself wondering which of my pairs he may bond with :oops:

VetUK it's free delivery over £29, so one 10kg bag, one 5kg bag, add a 10p syringe and you've got it free.

Hyperdrug website.

I ordered some last week, haven't received them yet (because I stupidly ordered them on 23rd December and 5 working days wasn't until yesterday when I was back at work so missed the delivery), but they are bein re-delivered tomorrow.

Also as Lib_n_bunny said, Jolleys order them in for me, but it's £30 for 10kg rather than the £20 it is on the Internet.

No, we had this exact problem! Nowhere in a 25 mile radius sells it in a shop, so we would have to order online and pay huge postage, or drive somewhere far away and pick it up.

In the end I went on the supreme petfoods website, looked at their list of stockists, and the petshop in the town where I work was a stockist, so I rang them, they don't stock science selective but were happy to order it in at no extra cost. That might be your best option?

Here's the store finder:
http://www.supremepetfoods.com/store-location/

Thanks il have a look in case there's anywhere nearer but as said above I normally order with my dog food so usually not a prob, just not been very organised this time! Thanks :wave:

Hyperdrug website.

I ordered some last week, haven't received them yet (because I stupidly ordered them on 23rd December and 5 working days wasn't until yesterday when I was back at work so missed the delivery), but they are bein re-delivered tomorrow.

Also as Lib_n_bunny said, Jolleys order them in for me, but it's £30 for 10kg rather than the £20 it is on the Internet.

The nearest jolleys is about a mile from the garden centre I can get it from anyway! :lol: Thanks for help though :wave:

Ask your vet if they can order it in for you. It's is where I get mine from, then I collect from there. I think they must order it from the same supplier they get some of their treatments/meds from, so it usually arrives the next day.

TheRange have some at the moment if there is one near, £3 for 1.5kg which is cheap. Otherwise It might be cheapest to get a bag from VetUK and just pay for the delivery.

Back