• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stu does not approve!

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Of Jessy in his hutch :evil:

Had Stu in for a bink about the living room while I cleans out his hutch and then some bunny cuddles:love:

Didn't notice a certain black and white monster in the back area of the hutch when I put Stu back :oops: and poor Jessy got a telling off, as the teeth marks on his nose show :( good job I didn't shut the door too quick He was fortunately very quick with his escape.

f970981aa3d12e47800cb03f2c9edd5d_zps0ef06c0e.jpg

I have the chicken shack which Stu has decided the back box to be toilet and the big area dining room / bedroom with big cosy bed which he dragged out from the back and placed in the front:roll:

Excuse the kitchen floor it was new hay day :oops:

Its the first time Stu has lunged at Jessy :shock: he has been in the hutch a few times with the rabbit :roll: and usually the bun just goes down stairs or continues to eat, but it was quite dark at the back and i think it made Stu jump i know i did when the black and white flash shot out :lol:

Jessy is quite luck that he didnt manage to break the skin, dont think it was meant to:? well hope not, i would never have been able to put a plater on it :lol:

Back