• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another dental for Furby

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I've noticed Furby being a bit less 'Furbylike' over the last couple of days and there has also been a gradual reduction in nomming so took him in this morning and he did need a dental. Apparently, one of his teeth has fallen out and another was infected so that has been taken out. His teeth on one side are a real mess and he was used to breed from when his problem could well be genetic:evil:

I can pick him up later on and any spare vibes for nomming would be really appreciated as every time Furby has had a dental he has refused food for ages afterwards and I have had to syringe feed. Vet is giving metaclop before I take him home and I have metacam here.

Oh no :cry: Hope Furby starts eating again quickly.I have problems getting my Pebs to eat after a dental, and last one was particularly bad as he was done late in the afternoon and wouldn't warm up so had to sleep in my bed with me! he also was way too groggy to eat for quite a while, so I resorted to baby food. I dread his next dental ..I always worry and wait by the phone :(

Back