• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Wish Morse was NOT Neutered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As I would allow him to sire a litter

I would keep them all and I would feel I would always have a part of Morse with me

Yes, I would breed. No amount of ear bashing would alter my decision. A totally selfish decision at that. I am not perfect, never will be

I cant imagine life without Morse

He is a one in a billion rabbit.:love::love: You would have to let him sire more than one litter though because we would all want a Junior Inspector.

hugs.
there's nothing to be done about that one. did morse have any siblings?

that was my thought - though no bun is ever going to be the same as Morse. And from our own (accidental) experience a litter of buns may well produce none at all like their father - even if one looks like him they may not have the same character at all. Parsley Piert looks like his father but is totally different in character being skittish and difficult to handle.

Just knowing that the off-spring carried Morse genes would be enough for me. They would not need to look like him or have his 'bunsonality'

Just to know I could continue to physically touch Morse genes

All pointless thoughts though.

Just knowing that the off-spring carried Morse genes would be enough for me. They would not need to look like him or have his 'bunsonality'

Just because something is impossible doesn't mean it's pointless thinking about it.;)

As I would allow him to sire a litter

I would keep them all and I would feel I would always have a part of Morse with me

Yes, I would breed. No amount of ear bashing would alter my decision. A totally selfish decision at that. I am not perfect, never will be

I cant imagine life without Morse

Morsey is so special, I understand why you want to spread the Morsey loveliness :)

I totally understand what you are feeling...when something is lost that you love more than anything, any part of them to hold onto is better than having nothing. Oh, if only we could clone our special ones!

I lost two amazing frenchies not long ago- one a foster - one my cousin's unwanted bun - shortly after neuter (4 days, 2 weeks).

I've had to stop myself looking for a frenchie boy. Just cos it's a frenchie doesn't mean he will be as amazing as these two lads were.:cry:

I had exactly the same experiences with my NZ White & my White Conti. Just wanted a large REW boy:cry:

aww I often think about this with My storm. I know he's not as unique looking as Morse but he is just brilliant. Although he is boisterous and loves to throw things around and charge about like a tank he is also very gentle. He puts up with so many loud noises and un predictable behaviour from River, nothing phases him at all. He has even been known to sit next to River during a meltdown! I don't know any other bunny like Storm. Of course I love Gypsy just as much and she is amazing in different ways, but she understandably won't put up with as much as Storm. Whilst she is not freaked out by River she just stays out of his way.

Storm is now a 7 and a half year old French lop and I can't help wondering what if. ....

I have to admit I would have done anything to have just an iota of Teasal with me after he passed. As he came from rescue I have no idea where he came from so no way of locating brothers/sisters etc. Had we been able to I would have rushed up there and got them. Although they told us at Wood Green he had had sired an accidental litter before coming to them again no idea what happened to the, I like to think they are still in the world somewhere and hopefully happy.. And it was not co-incidence that I was in the same pet shop I originally got Parsnip from, looking at small fawn coloured buns, a week after Parsnip left us.

I used to think the same about Harry, although he wasn't castrated...

He's lived on in other ways though. In the end it was better to lose him as he was in pain and suffering.

I think the same about Sebastian, every time I go into the branch of P@H I brought him from and see a nethie that looks like him I wish I could take them home :love: they're bound to be related in some way and he's the most fantastic rabbit :love:

aww I often think about this with My storm. I know he's not as unique looking as Morse but he is just brilliant. Although he is boisterous and loves to throw things around and charge about like a tank he is also very gentle. He puts up with so many loud noises and un predictable behaviour from River, nothing phases him at all. He has even been known to sit next to River during a meltdown! I don't know any other bunny like Storm. Of course I love Gypsy just as much and she is amazing in different ways, but she understandably won't put up with as much as Storm. Whilst she is not freaked out by River she just stays out of his way.

Storm is now a 7 and a half year old French lop and I can't help wondering what if. ....

hey girl! don't ever say something like this:) your storm is the most special bun in the world for you:)And Morsey is for Jane!
If someone tells me the most awesome bun isn't my Chrissy I simply won't believe it. She is just my bun-soul-mate:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back