• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such good news for the bunnies and their owners!

Rufus

Mama Doe
At least, where I live.
I heard the weather forecast on the radio and it said that temps will not go below zero.
Maybe this is of more importance to us, owners, because it means, no messing with frozen bottles and no freezing temps early morning or late night when going outside to feed our furry friends.

well thats good but how long for, the last cold spell I ended up bringing their water bottles in at night and putiting them back out first thing because i was worried about finding a bunny attached to its bottle by its toung:shock:, mine all have covers on their hutches too but was still horribly cold for them.

well thats good but how long for, the last cold spell I ended up bringing their water bottles in at night and putiting them back out first thing because i was worried about finding a bunny attached to its bottle by its toung:shock:, mine all have covers on their hutches too but was still horribly cold for them.

What did you put their water in through the night :)

Back