• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbi has a new friend already

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Bobbi doesn't cope well on her own so given she lost all three of her companions with in 8 days we decided to bond her quickly. We chose Norman Nibbleton as he is a quiet, gentle bunny who we thought would take to Bobbi well and make a good house bunny and we were right. After a day they were cuddled up and washing :love: So today they have moved back into the lounge. Norman really is a good boy but after having a bunny like dave in there he seems rather naughty to us!

Hopefully Bobbi will be Ok and make it through all the stress now she has a friend again

P1040057.jpg

P1040062.jpg

P1040066.jpg

P1040068.jpg

What a wonderful pair. I hope the best for both of them and may their marriage be long and filled with happiness.

I hope they will have a long and happy life together. they look lovely

fee x

Awwwwww :love: I'm so pleased that Bobbi has a new friend. I was wondering how she was coping.

They make a beautiful couple. :love::love:

Back