• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And two more new arrivals!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
These two hitched a lift with Sir Neo Hootenanny round the M 25 over new year.

the little girl is called Cinderella but there is still some contention over the boys name. I think he has to be called Prince Charming but Steve wants Dandini :( they are both booked in at the vets tomorrow for check ups as they are incredibly underweight despite hearty appetites :?

Cinderella
( not Trevors bed, we got two the same :D)

P1040019.jpg

P1040043.jpg

P1040040.jpg

P1040046.jpg

P1040036.jpg

little boy

P1040045.jpg

P1040050.jpg

P1040048.jpg

Cinderella has a splay leg so is likely to need x-rays to see exactly what is going on. She gets around really well, but it really is a bad splay.

They are both 8 months old and incredibly under developed. They were originally from the big wakefield rescue which I missed happening at the time, not sure how :oops:

Poor little sweethearts, they are tiny for 8 months. I despair at the amount of disabled bunnies that arrive at Rainbow Rabbits, despair that people let this happen. Do they not think an animal can suffer. Strange world we live in.:(

Cinderella has a splay leg so is likely to need x-rays to see exactly what is going on. She gets around really well, but it really is a bad splay.

They are both 8 months old and incredibly under developed. They were originally from the big wakefield rescue which I missed happening at the time, not sure how :oops:

Well I hope they thrive Liz, but all (but one) of the Wakefield bunnies I took in (8 in total with two born a few days later) have been very sickly so please be aware that there might have been some infection issues that have caused lack of development. I have two NZW that are not doing well and the offspring are 6 month old boys and still scrawny as hell and no sight of any boy bits yet.

One of the boys I took from Wakefield is in liver failure probably due to previous conditions :-(

I'm sure if anyone can fix these two, you can. Looking forward to postive updates.

Well I hope they thrive Liz, but all (but one) of the Wakefield bunnies I took in (8 in total with two born a few days later) have been very sickly so please be aware that there might have been some infection issues that have caused lack of development. I have two NZW that are not doing well and the offspring are 6 month old boys and still scrawny as hell and no sight of any boy bits yet.

One of the boys I took from Wakefield is in liver failure probably due to previous conditions :-(

I'm sure if anyone can fix these two, you can. Looking forward to postive updates.

I guessed as much :( the little boy has just developed his bits but god knows how we are going to get him castrated, he is skin and bone :(

We have two agoutis from that mass rescue. Both are slim to say the least but are now starting to chub out a bit. Poor little souls. they must be about the same age.

I wonder why your little one has a splay leg. Anyway, they're safe and that's fab. :D

The vet was seriously concerned about their condition. I will start panacuring them once I have got some panacur in as it all got used on Dave in the run up to Christmas. They need to go back in two Weeks to see if they have had any weight gain.

Back