• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Neo Hootenanny - left with out vet treatment for months/ badly broken thigh

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry:

This little boy arrived over the new year, well not so little :love: I don't know how long he has been left but it is going to be several months with out desperately need vet treatment. His back leg has either been broken or dislocated without it ever being seen by a vet :(

because of the bank holidays we have been unable to get him to a vet a soon as we have liked but he has been on cage rest and pain relief since he got here which is something.

Because it is unlikely the leg can be saved now I would rather our own vet saw it than take him to the emergency vet so that he gets continuity of treatment. can't wait until he has been seen properly tomorrow.

Given the discomfort he has must be in he is incredibly friendly. My heart breaks for him in such a small cage but he seems quite content lying in his comfy bed most of the time :love:

P1040017.jpg

Last edited:
I think my heart just broke a little, poor boy :cry::cry::cry: How could anyone leave him like that for so long?? :evil:

I hope that he is soon out of pain and hopping about enjoying an amazing life with you, with or without the leg :love:

He is gorgeous, such a shame he has been left without treatment. Hope your vet can help sort him out tomorrow.

You know, when you see an animal with a leg like this, its not rocket science to know you need to bring him to medical attention! :roll:

Back