• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our last photos of Trevor

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

A lovely lady on Twitter sent all the rabbits a huge parcel which included a lovely fluffy bed, so we knew who had to have that ;)

These photos were taken on Christmas eve as we gave it to her a couple of days early to cheer her up after Dave's passing. I have never seen her sleep so soundly as she did on this bed, i would sit and just watch her sleeping and dreaming away :love:

On the morning she went to the bridge we woke to find her struggling for breath under the radiator so I lifted her on to her bed, where she started to drift in and out of consciousness. She travelled to the vets in it and passed away peacefully in it, which actually brings me a lot of comfort :love:

I have never known such an alert, intelligent and life loving bunny, our hearts are truly broken :cry:

P1030982.jpg

P1030984.jpg

P1030985.jpg

P1030988.jpg

P1030989.jpg

P1030991.jpg

What can I say except ... Sorry for your loss.

Trevor was one truly amzing, inspirational and determined wee soul
And so very very sweet.

Hugs
Fee x

Aww Trevor you were such a special girl we all used to look for your progress u will be sadly missed by all xx Binky free gorgeous girl xx

:cry: its so sad but you gave her such a good time being with you-its easy to tell from the pics and stories that she was very happy!:love:
all the best and again im so sorry for this loss:cry:

Such a beautiful wee soul, what happened to her just wasn't fair but at least she had a great time with you Liz and with all her bunny pals.

:love: She looks happy in those photos and very comfortable. So sad she had to leave you so soon. The work that you and Steve put into helping her was amazing and the rewards that she gave you back were truly amazing. I have followed her story from day 1 and she will always be a bunny who is very special in my heart - so determined and wanted to live life to the full :love:

So sorry to hear of her passing, I followed her story closely and I can honestly say that she couldn't have found a better place to be. You and your OH treated her like a princess she was.

What a stunner and she will alway be remembered even by those who never even met her.

Sleep tight sweetheart, she was such a beautiful inspirational rabbit and looked so pretty in those pictures, she was very lucky to have found such love with you xx

Thank you

I am also so grateful that when she left us, she had none of the problems we had been battling with, no sores on her side and no urine burn, all her fur had grown back, she was perfect :love:

She looks very happy in her lovely comfy bed :love: I don't think she would have made it as far as she did without your care and love. That's all a bunny can ask for in the end.

:love: sorry for your loss :(

I have not been on here long but from the first post I saw of Trevor I thought what a remarkable little bunny so full of fight and character, definitely one in a million :love:

Back