• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know what to do.

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
Ever since we lost Barnaby I've been craving another bunny, not just for me of course, for Mylo too. Just a couple of things are stopping me, mostly money issues. We are in the same financial situation as when we got Barnaby and coped fine until he became ill and the vet bills racked up. It scares me that we'll take on another bun and the same will happen (touch wood it doesn't) and we wouldn't be able to afford treatment.

Mylo seems happy enough for now, she shares our bedroom so gets plenty of attention and treats, I just miss seeing her cuddled up to somebun else :( Doesn't help that I can't seem to stay away from Rabbits In Need... (I want Snoopy! :oops:):lol:

Edit: She does have a friend called Charlie Brown, she grooms him a lot. It's very cute but it does make me a little sad that he's not real:
DSC_6342.jpg

Last edited:
Could you insure the buns? Our circumstances have changed which is why we insured. We can afford the £15 a month for the two and will avoid any massive bills. You bun is adorable :love:

agree with RedFraggle about insuring - all of mine are done, we wouldn't be able to cope without it!

Loving the Coldplay theme with her 'friend's' name! :D

I've never taken insurance out on anything before, silly question but is it easy to do? :oops: And what company would you recommend?

Back