• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions!!

I'm more interested in personality of buns & what will suit my bun who needs a new partner.

if it was just about looks then id say , large lops, either sandy, fudge,grey colours, harlequins

I love Dutch rabbits especially chocolate (still waiting for one to turn up in rescue) and amber ones. However when I adopt buns its usually the sad story that makes me rehome them. Right now I have three Dutchies, the other 9 are mostly mixed but all gorgeous nonetheless.

Leo and Lilou would like to say that their favourite breed is lionhead. What handsome/beautiful rabbits these are, they say! But they are biased of course! :lol:

When i was looking to adopt, i didnt have any breed in mind - i love all bunnies and as others have said, i also go for personality and how much they need a home.

Well, I do have a soft spot for any lop... but especially dwarf lops with butterfly or magpie/harlequin markings.

I also love plain black bunnies- so sleek and pretty...

:love::love:

I love all breeds but have a soft spot for lops although in all 16yrs of bunny ownership I have only ever hand two true lops, all the others have been heinz 57's!
My current indoor bun has a lop mum and an unknow dad and she is like a pointed ear bunny with dopey ears lol, they are neither lop nor straight.

I normaly end up with the sob storys too, when I was younger I had hamsters and I always took the smallest of the litter or the saddest looking one hiding in the corner. I am the same with buns if they are the saddest story then I end up taking them in, I have to stop now though cause i have no more hutches to put them in :(

Back