• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news :)

Baildon bears

Warren Scout
I have just taken Sootie back to the vets, he is 7 months old now and had stasis when he was 9 weeks old which nearly killed him:(, he is doing really well, is over 1 kilo, nearly as big as his partner Molly, and is finally able to be netured, Mollie was done at 5 months and copied really well. Hes being done on Friday so I have the weekend to keep a close eye on him. Bit nervous but I know its for the best. my vets commented on how lovely and tame they are:D. Such a proud Mummy lol

Good luck with the neuter and well done with your lovely buns! I know that 'proud mommy' feeling. :wave: My friend brought her 2 year old boy over once and as kids like animals but dont know how to handle them, he was not very gentle nor quiet. Proud to say, my little Leo sat with me patiently allowing the boy to pet and stroke him on the head. Did not run away even. Was sooo proud of him. Bit silly i know :oops:

Back