• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of cuddly Boris

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Ignore my face on this pic but him giving kisses

temporary-145.jpg

How he spends most of his time, I'm sure he thinks he's a cat :roll::lol:

temporary-146.jpg

temporary-147.jpg

temporary-148.jpg

temporary-150.jpg

temporary-151.jpg

Saying hello to Treasure

temporary-152.jpg

temporary-153.jpg

temporary-154.jpg

temporary-155.jpg

Awwwww such a stunner. :love::love::love: He likes his creature comforts like the heater just like Mr B. He sits under the heater when its on.

It really seems he behaves like a cat:D:D Those positions are soooo like my cat.
He's gorgeous, I adore black bunnies:)

Thankyou all :D

ETA: Thanks crunchie, she is boss over Boris :lol: She used to nip him whenever he got close so they were never allowed contact and it's why I have a hamster pen round the bottom of her cage (critter 3) so she couldn't grab at him or nip through the bars but now she's fine with him, doesn't nip but Boris knows to generally stay away, she's been known to climb down from my bed and grab veg from him when I've given him some :lol: I do usually keep them seperate though or closely supervised if he jumps onto the bed/she goes on the floor whilst he's there :thumb:

Last edited:
Back