• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

readigrass bunny help

Tonya

Alpha Buck
So, it's been a while since I want to try Chrissy on Readigrass. She eats none, or just a pinch from any other hay I bought her.

Problem is they can't deliver it to Bulgaria:(

So I'm looking for a nice person that I can use as a mule:) I plan to pay the readigrass online with my visa card and to deliver it to some of your adresses, and if you're nice enough you'll send it to me in Bulgaria:>. Sadly like this I won't be able to cover the postage from UK to Bulgaria - but if you need something for your bun that's around this much, I can simply order it with the readigrass bag, so like that I won't need to worry how to repay you for the postage fee.

I know it's trouble as a favour but me and Chrissy will be reeeeeeaaaallly grateful if some of you is willing to help us!

Good luck getting it.
I'm not doing an order at the moment but there might be a similar product you can find, just with a different name, one is called just grass.

Huh I contacted several shops and none is willing to deliver to Bulgaria:( And I am more than willing to pay the delivery:(

WWW.pet planet.co.UK

Think they ship to Bulgaria and sell readigrass.

nope actually they don't. when you put the readigrass product and enter the adress you get a message that they don't ship such volumes to bulgaria:( plus they have only the 15 kg bag and I would like to try just 1 kg first to see if my bun would eat it.

Oh blast! :?

It is veeery disappointing! I found at least 3 stores that are supposed to deliver worldwide, but when it gets to the delivery the system just rejects my adress:( If I could get this by myself I wouldn't post the thread, however any site would be useful-perhaps there are more that I haven't tried yet.

Problem is they can't deliver it to Bulgaria:(
So I'm looking for a nice person that I can use as a mule:) I plan to pay the readigrass online with my visa card and to deliver it to some of your adresses, and if you're nice enough you'll send it to me in Bulgaria:>. Sadly like this I won't be able to cover the postage from UK to Bulgaria...
Have you tried http://easy2buy.bg/index.php?
Your goods get delivered to their London office and every Wednesday they load a lorry and deliver to Bulgaria. When the goods arrive in Sofia they get weighed and they will contact you to let you know the delivery cost - you pay cash on delivery.
I am trying this for the first time (my goods on their way to Sofia - I hope!) so I can't say yet how well it works. I will say that they have been excellent in contacting me by email and answering all my questions.

If you are fluent in Bulgarian, this should be easy for you. I view the website using the Google Chrome browser because that automatically translates into English. Even then I find it confusing so I will translate a few words at a time using http://translate.google.co.uk/#auto/en/ it does make a difference:
Може да се наложи да влезнете в акаунта си с потребителско име и парола.
Can be ordered to input v Account potrebitelsko you with the name and slogan.
You need to log in to your account with your username and password.

I think you would also find it a lot cheaper - but check if you are getting a bulky item as they might calculate cost according to size instead of weight. That may increase the cost a little - and some companies do have an annoying habit of sending a tiny item in a huge box.
I copied this from another forum:
For the delivery cost you will pay the courier...
An example
If you buy a pair of shoes-~2kilogram
London-Sofia-4.80leva
Sofia-Yambol-5.50+0.50=6.00
Total:you have to pay to the courier-10.80leva...

Also, if you want all your items to be delivered to you together, you have to let Easy2Buy know, then they will keep all the items at the Sofia depot, until however many you have coming arrive, and then will deliver in one delivery with the courier to your home, only this way you only need pay one lot of the initial 5.50 leva + 0.50 for each additional kg...

You can Skype them and they will answer promptly.

They will advise you a day or 2 before the parcel gets delivered to you via email/phonecall/and on the site (the communication is excellent) to let you know when it will be delivered and how much it will cost...

Delivery times can vary as this is not a courier as such, they may have to deliver to many other countries before getting here, but the last delivery was 2 weeks to the day, the first one was around 5 weeks due to the bad weather....so don't order anything you want urgently.

This is my rough translation from their website:
Delivery of goods, not due commission for this service!
Pay only the actual weight of the package!

1. You purchase items and pay directly to the online store with your credit / debit card, PayPal and others.
2. For shipping address specify the address of our office in London:
158 Merton ROAD
Town / City: Wimbledon
County: London
Postal code: SW19 1EG For registration sites can use the following numbers: 078 05175324075 87207799 Note: they will be given information on consignments.

Required fill in your name for the recipient latin and add Easy2buy.
Example: Ivan Georgiev (Easy2buy).
Instead of the name, Easy2buy can be added to the address.
Unless fits in the box, you can shorten Easy2buy and write only E2B.
3. Inform us about expected orders in your name, not later than 24 hours after purchase.The order is registered as from your profile select from the menu option "transportation only". Specify your site / shop that has been ordered items (example: E-bay; Sportsdirect) and a general description of the purchased item (clothes, shoes).
Select where you want to receive your item: in Sofia office or at (add as a review in order if you want to use a courier service with insurance of the shipment).
4. Arrival of our packages are loaded at the first possible courses of Bulgaria. Upon arrival of your shipment in Sofia, it is weighed and you will be notified via e-mail with which you registered for the amount due for transport.
5. Receive shipments and pay for the transport service
- In offices in Sofia transport service paid locally
- At-shipments are sent by courier. The costs for this service are paid by cash to the courier plus the cost of transportation of goods from the UK to Bulgaria.
Consignments sent by courier to travel:
* without insurance - Fault shipments are compensated up to 15 lev
* with insurance - Fault shipments shall be indemnified to the extent of the sum insured by the courier fee to be paid 0.3% insurance fee of the stated value!
Please note that only items are insured, packed in carton / best - original package /.
shipment If only strechovana or in an envelope insurers do not cover the damage.
See here , how to calculate the transport service!
Please note:
1. Consignments of a course not aggregated with other items from the course and weigh and pay each of them.
2. We are not responsible for items no show the address in England to provide full evidence on your part. You have an obligation to contact the sellers and website from which shop and ask for their investigation no show items at our address.
Compensated only items for which a tracking number and explicit evidence that have been received at the address in London.
3. We are not responsible for any damage caused during transportation of goods, if failure is due to the properties of the product itself or force majeure.
If you qualify for free delivery in UK - then you will only pay the Easy2Buy shipping costs.
If you can afford it you might want to browse other websites eg http://www.animeddirect.co.uk/small-animals/digestion - they charge nothing for posting even the smallest, cheapest item. I am sure you will have seen other items recommended on here that you'd like to try - especially those that will help keep Chrissy well.

Be careful what you buy! When The Hay Experts [THE] were out of stock of my bunny's favourite, I bought a bag of the same from PetPlanet [PP] - it was horrible! When the new stock arrived from THE you could see that their hay was a lovely green, but the PP was brown. I did once get a bag of Burns Green Oat Hay that had gone mouldy (perhaps something to do with type of hay or the way it is processed) and THE were excellent and immediately sent a replacement. This would be more awkward because of your location - but I've never had a problem with readigrass.

I hope this works for you and Chrissy. Happy Shopping!:)

Hi Tonya :wave:

Have you tried emailing the hay experts, lisa who runs it is so nice and I'm sure if she could help you she would, tell her I suggested it

I would have gladly helped you out but I have a broken ankle and can't get out the house to the post office and have to rely on favours for posting my magazines!

Hi Tonya :wave:

Have you tried emailing the hay experts, lisa who runs it is so nice and I'm sure if she could help you she would, tell her I suggested it

I would have gladly helped you out but I have a broken ankle and can't get out the house to the post office and have to rely on favours for posting my magazines!

thank you for your concern:) once my salary arrives I'll do that ! (it's a bit tight at the end of the month)

Get well soon!

Have you tried http://easy2buy.bg/index.php?
Your goods get delivered to their London office and every Wednesday they load a lorry and deliver to Bulgaria. When the goods arrive in Sofia they get weighed and they will contact you to let you know the delivery cost - you pay cash on delivery.
I am trying this for the first time (my goods on their way to Sofia - I hope!) so I can't say yet how well it works. I will say that they have been excellent in contacting me by email and answering all my questions.

If you are fluent in Bulgarian, this should be easy for you. I view the website using the Google Chrome browser because that automatically translates into English. Even then I find it confusing so I will translate a few words at a time using http://translate.google.co.uk/#auto/en/ it does make a difference:
Може да се наложи да влезнете в акаунта си с потребителско име и парола.
Can be ordered to input v Account potrebitelsko you with the name and slogan.
You need to log in to your account with your username and password.

I think you would also find it a lot cheaper - but check if you are getting a bulky item as they might calculate cost according to size instead of weight. That may increase the cost a little - and some companies do have an annoying habit of sending a tiny item in a huge box.
I copied this from another forum:

This is my rough translation from their website:

If you qualify for free delivery in UK - then you will only pay the Easy2Buy shipping costs.
If you can afford it you might want to browse other websites eg http://www.animeddirect.co.uk/small-animals/digestion - they charge nothing for posting even the smallest, cheapest item. I am sure you will have seen other items recommended on here that you'd like to try - especially those that will help keep Chrissy well.

Be careful what you buy! When The Hay Experts [THE] were out of stock of my bunny's favourite, I bought a bag of the same from PetPlanet [PP] - it was horrible! When the new stock arrived from THE you could see that their hay was a lovely green, but the PP was brown. I did once get a bag of Burns Green Oat Hay that had gone mouldy (perhaps something to do with type of hay or the way it is processed) and THE were excellent and immediately sent a replacement. This would be more awkward because of your location - but I've never had a problem with readigrass.

I hope this works for you and Chrissy. Happy Shopping!:)

Sounds good too:) As I said in my previous post, I'll wait for the salary and re-try the bunny shopping:) 5 levs for 2 kilos is not bad at all!

Back